Engineers and scientists throughout the world are advancing steam power technology today.
- The world's smallest steam engine, 1/20th the size of a human hair.
- Electric power without pollution.
- Automobiles, trains, airplanes, ships, buses, motorcycles that operate on clean fuel and are non-polluting.
- Your home powered entirely by solar thermal electric energy.
- Quiet, clean, powerful, palm-sized steam engines operating on virtually any fuel, even hydrogen.
- Steam engines that recover excess engine heat and convert it to useful work.
- Engines that can operate underwater or in outer space without air.
The technology is here and SteamPower.com is the place to find the latest information.
SAVE THE DATE:
The 4th Annual Steam Meet and Technical Conference
of the Steam Automobile Club of America (SACA) and the International Association for the Advancement of Steam Power (IAASP)
It is with great excitement and pleasure that we announce our 4th Annual Steam Meet & International Technical Conference March 13-15, 2015 in Seattle, Washington.
Site location TBD.
Site design by: Partners in Computing